Frequently Asked Questions
Spyglaz is a customer retention platform that uses proprietary machine learning algorithms to analyze your customer data and deliver insights into which customers you are in danger of losing.
You can download your list to an Excel file. The recommendations can then be easily uploaded to your CRM system, email and other marketing tools.
Yes, your data is secure and will never be shared with anyone. Spyglaz also secures the connection between your browser and the web server, using 256-bit AES encryption. It’s the same encryption type as used by a vast majority of internet banks. Additionally, all Spyglaz applications and data are hosted on the Microsoft Azure platform. Our data is secured by Azure’s world class security and encryption.
Yes. Spyglaz can also help you increase revenue from your current customers by identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Spyglaz analyzes patterns in your sales data to identify which customers are most likely to result in a sale—including which product or service they are most likely to purchase. Contact us to learn more.
Spyglaz accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Our payment processing is managed by Braintree, a global PayPal company that processes more than $10 billion annually for thousands of online and mobile companies. Spyglaz serves as a gateway for this process and does not store your credit information.
Spyglaz is available globally. You can subscribe to our service from any country/location.
The insights delivered by Spyglaz include a probability score ranging from 1% (lowest probability) to 99%. (highest probability) that a customer will churn. Our proprietary algorithms analyze your historical customer data and identify macro trends that have historically led to customer loss.
The accuracy of the predictions ranges from 75%-99% and is determined by the amount of historical data that you can provide to train the algorithms. Data can include sales transactions, product usage, number of logins, net promoter scores, calls to customer service, outcome of customer service interactions, marketing/sales outreach to customer and other types of data that are typically influencers of customer satisfaction and engagement.
Yes. Spyglaz includes visualizations of customer churn over time. You will be able to correlate your follow-up actions to a view of reduced customer churn over time.
A line of data pertaining to a customer transaction within your business.
Spyglaz can analyze multiple data types and we can customize algorithms for specific inputs such as seasonality.
Yes. The longer you choose to partner with us, the greater the pricing discount. Please contact us to learn more.
Spyglaz brings the focus back to your most valuable assets, your customers – and we deliver key insights to help you retain and grow your customer base.
Request A Demo
Get Industry Insights from Leading Experts
Sign up today to get timely advice on strategies for customer retention.
We promise not to email you more than once a month.