Losing Customers Costs You Money
What is churn? Your churn rate is the number of customers that stop subscribing to your service or buying your product during a given time period. These customers have “churned.” It’s a well-documented fact that churn can result in significant revenue loss.
In a 2008 CMO Council study, of the 450 companies surveyed—*
- 59.9% reported reduction in business performance through revenue loss
- 39.6% reported reduced profitability
- 36.3% reported increased marketing and re-acquisition costs
Wouldn’t it be great to know ahead of time which customers are on the threshold of leaving?
Customer Retention Strategies, System & Management is Key for Business Success
Spyglaz analyzes your historical sales data and delivers predictions on which customers you’re most likely to lose.
- Our robust platform can process large data sets quickly.
- We deliver insights in a simple format that is easily imported back into your CRM system.
- Customers are rank ordered based on sales average, so you can focus on high-value customers first.
- All predictions are assigned a probability score to further inform your follow-up actions.
- Visualizations and charts can be easily pasted into PowerPoint for internal presentations.